Lori Senecal, the acclaimed CP+B’s Global CEO, revealed the digital advertising’s hottest trends that will be used to develop images and videos that compel the audience. This is because customers are likely to ignore ads from their physical appearance. However, innovation will enhance their popularity among consumers. Moreover, the ads that lack bold, fresh, and personalized models remain invisible to potential customers and rarely go viral. Therefore, digital marketers should devise ways of improving their trend.
The Unique Trends
- Ads should aim for an individual’s heart: They should provoke an individual’s emotional response through user apathy prompting him/her to share the ads. Further, using emotions provides an inspiring and authentic experience.
- Digital marketers should use real people. This helps to boost an ad’s emotional impact on consumers. This is likely to accelerate the number of people who share and view information about the ads.
- The use of strong, compelling colors: This entails incorporating colorful or a combination of colors to promote ads. Additionally, surprising and delightful colors are more pleasing hence makes the brand more visible.
- Digital developers should think globally: This involves promoting brands that have a universal target demographic. This is because they will advance their image by featuring individuals from different cultures in the ads.
- Adopting ads that make viewers laugh: This entails being humorous and releasing the ads during stressful moments to enlighten people’s moods. Moreover, humor enables the ads to go viral and establishes a positive association between the consumer and the brand.
- Analyzing data: This is a fundamental aspect that involves identifying the effectiveness of a campaign and customers ads as well as eliminating the inferior ads.
Lori Senecal is a powerful woman and the esteemed Global CEO of the famed advertising agency called CP+B. According to Fast Company, she has been responsible for the company’s growth where she has developed the business and cultural sector. Moreover, Lori has established an agile, inventive, and collaborative modern agency that offers consistent services at the international level. Check out Adweek to know more.
Lori Senecal has integrated her superb leadership skills to accelerate CP+B’s development across different geographies and disciplines. Furthermore, she earned an outstanding reputation when she was named among the “Women to Watch” by the Advertising Age.